Touch-A-Truck 2022 Vendor Registration
Event Date: Saturday, April 2, 2022
Event Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm
Event Location: Lafayette St between Cape Coral ST & Vincennes- Cape Coral, FL
- General InformationDuring Touch-A-Truck, Truck/Vehicle providers may demonstrate services, provide free samples, and hand out promotional/educational materials and free information to the event participants
- $110.00 for one 10’ x 10’ space NO electricity for nonfood & beverage sales
- Electricity (one-15amp) provided for an additional fee of $15 per booth space
- $150.00 for one 12’x10’ space no electricity provided for food and/or beverage sales Vendor Menu is subject to approval by event Coordinator. No Vendor will be permitted to sell alcohol
- Set Up/ Tear Down: Vendors may arrive as early as 7:00am and no later than 8:30am. ALL set-up vehicles must be off property by 8:30am. Vendors may begin to tear down no earlier than 3:00pm and must be out by 5:00pm.
- Vendor must have a canopy/tent and is responsible for its tents, chairs, tables, weights etc.
- Trash removal is the vendor’s responsibility, space must be cleaned thoroughly prior to departure
- This is a rain or shine event
- Certificate of Insurance is required to be submitted with this application
As the representative of the organization submitted in form, You fully understand the rules and policies set forth by The Cape Coral Touch-A-Truck event in regards to the participation in this event. All proceeds from this event benefit EHL Fragile X Foundation, Inc. a 501(c) 3 organization working toward the awareness, advocacy and research of Fragile X syndrome.
Registration fee is to accompany vendor application. Space will not be held if application is sent without payment. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email Fran or Steve Marsino at (239) 994-7574 or CapeCoralTouchATruck@gmail.com. Forms must be submitted by February 28, 2020. Submitting this form does not guarantee your entry into the event.