Sponsoring our EHL Touch A Truck event can provide a variety of benefits to your business, including:
- Increased Brand Awareness and Exposure:EHL Touch A Truck is a well-attended family-friendly attraction that draw large crowds of potential customers. By sponsoring our event, you can get your company’s name and logo in front of thousands of people, increasing brand awareness and visibility in your local community.
- Community Engagement and Goodwill:By sponsoring our event, you can demonstrate your commitment to supporting your community and building goodwill among potential customers.
- Targeted Marketing Opportunities: Our Touch a Truck event attracts a specific demographic: families with young children. This presents a unique opportunity to target your marketing efforts to a receptive audience. You can set up a booth at the event to distribute promotional materials, interact with potential customers, and collect leads.
- Positive Brand Image and Association: Our event provides fun, excitement, and family entertainment. By sponsoring our event, you can align your brand with these positive attributes, creating a more favorable brand image in the minds of potential customers.
- Customer Acquisition and Sales: While the primary goal of sponsoring our Touch a Truck event may be to increase brand awareness, there is also potential for direct customer acquisition and sales. By interacting with potential customers at the event, you can generate leads, collect contact information, and promote your products or services.
- Competitive Advantage and Differentiation:Sponsoring our event can help your company stand out from the competition and demonstrate your commitment to the community. This can give you a competitive edge in attracting new customers and building a loyal following.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to enhance your brand, engage your community, and boost your sales! Become a sponsor of the EHL Touch a Truck event today and experience the multitude of benefits it has to offer. Contact us now to discuss sponsorship opportunities and take your business to the next level!
Touch-A-Truck 2024 Sponsor Benefits
Tow Truck Sponsor
- Sponsor’s logo on posters and Touch-A-Truck Facebook page recognition
- Vehicle participation (if applicable)
- One 10‘x10’ space, with no electricity to sell and/or promote sponsor’s business
Delivery Truck Sponsor
Receive all tier awards of Tow Truck Sponsor level PLUS
- Sponsor logo on sponsor board at event, and all advertisements
- Banner space provided near the stage at event (sponsor to provide banner)
- If participating on event day, Sponsor’s name or logo on Touch-A-Truck passport
Dump Truck Sponsor
Receive all tier awards of Delivery Truck Sponsor level PLUS
- Sponsor mentioned in all press releases
- Stage announcement of sponsor and sponsor’s products (sponsor to provide info)
- Up to 2 -10‘x10’ space, with electricity to sell and/or promote sponsor’s business
- T-shirts up to 4 total
Big Rig Sponsor
Receive all tier awards of Dump Truck Sponsor level PLUS
- 5 minutes stage time to promote sponsor and sponsor’s products
- 2 additional T-shirts up to 6 total
- One 10‘xUp to 3 -10‘x10’ space, with electricity to sell and/or promote sponsor’s business
Receive all tier awards of Big Rig Sponsor level PLUS
- Title Sponsor designation and business type exclusivity
- Sponsor banner provided and placed in a prominent position near the stage at event
- Sponsor mentioned in all press releases as Title Sponsor
- Sponsor’s Logo on the back of Touch-A-Truck 2019 4x6 poster card
- 4 additional T-shirts up to 10 total
- Up to 4 -10‘x10’ space, with electricity to sell and/or promote sponsor’s business
- 2 reserved parking spaces
Event Date: Saturday, April 6, 2024
Event Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm
Event Location: Lafayette St between Cape Coral ST & Vincennes- Cape Coral, FL
Registration fee is to accompany sponsor application. Space will not be held if application is sent without payment. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email Fran or Steve Marsino at (239) 994-7574 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms & payment must be submitted by February 28, 2024 for logo placement on posters or by March 15, 2024 for non-poster. All proceeds from this event benefit the EHL Fragile X Foundation, Inc. a 501(c)3 organization working toward the awareness, advocacy and research of Fragile X syndrome.